Re: Gas/accelerator pedal

To: arlin@arlinart.com
Subject: Re: Gas/accelerator pedal
From: FPS3@aol.com
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 18:42:55 EDT
Gas pedal position is not too hard to alter with a bit of bending. I have a
"spoon" pedal instead of the roller- no real reason tho... Problems can come
if the heigth is to low & pedal hits bottom before carbs are all the way
open. Then you have to play with the position of the cable relitive to the
pivot point (either throttle shaft or pedal mech). I've spent several hours
on the trike massaging things to get all the geometry right for the height.
If you raise the pedal- be sure to put a stop under it so that you don't
streatch (& soon break) the cable.

Fred Sisson