RE: DA FEDS & FINKY

To: vandergraaft@aecl.ca, krisbox@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: DA FEDS & FINKY
From: Kit Hildreth <krisbox@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 11:46:18 PDT
Ah! How true Chuck! It occurs to me that now summers' here and due to
various circumstances, Mogging for yours truly will not be a feature of '99
that Finky's getting the blame for me being Mogless. SOMEBODY's got to take
the blame and if you'll pardon the Cricket simile, doing it to the Feds is
"on a losing wicket" so my first choice gets it! Alternatively, asassinating
the latest EPA Obergruppenfuhrer might be a satsfactory alternative. Wait a
minute! There's no Mogging in jail either is there?! RATS!
Kit