Re: WANTED: Plus 8 Side Screens

To: morgans@autox.team.net, Naoz@aol.com
Subject: Re: WANTED: Plus 8 Side Screens
From: " LMG@GoMoG " <gomog@angelfire.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 08:49:09 -0400
---
LMG
GoMoG at
http://www.angelfire.com/mi/GoMoG/

Many of the Morgan parts suppliers have a used part
 department or run a service for customers brokering
 used parts.

Try the Parts page at the GoMoG site and email the
Morgan agents and spares people for the side
 screens. You should turn up something. Recovering the
 sidescreens is easy and replacing the sidescreen plexi-glass is easier.

LMG