Re: Hot Road Trip- simple solution

To: AndyB@formstyle.demon.co.uk, carfindr@tiac.net
Subject: Re: Hot Road Trip- simple solution
From: FPS3@aol.com
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 10:48:18 EDT
set open paper sacks on the floor- seal tightly after summer road trip. Open
in cold weather.

There is no problem with the Morgan as far as heat in the cockpit- it is just
that the timing is off. Hot in summer- cold in winter. Gotta be some way to
reverse it. Maybe a car from down under.

Several people have related to me solutions using the jacking slots for
vents- also related humorious rain puddle stories using same...

I think the vent would have to be from the front to get reasonably cool air...

Saunas hare healthy. Indians have sweat lodges. Gotta be a spin here
somewhwer..

fred sisson