AACA National meet

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: AACA National meet
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 20:36:29 -0400
As most of you know, I've been showing my 65 Morgan 4/4.  I went to a
National AACA meet in Roanoke, VA. last weekend.  Had a very enjoyable
dinner with Terry Tanner and Jim Wadja friday night before the meet.

They both managed to make it out on Sat. to see 588 spectacular cars!!!
Several were worth over a Million dollars.  I had a very enjoyable time.
For those that have seen my car, my dad and I spend over 100 hours working
the car over for this meet.  And WE DID IT.  I got my National SENIOR AACA.
So I guess now I can start to drive it again.  Only have to wait for the
weather to cool off!!!  And I can get back to working on my Bricklin!!!

John

              48 TR1800    65 Morgan 4/4 Series V (B1109)
71 Saab Sonett III (71500840)    75 Bricklin SV1 (0887)    77 Spitfire

Morgan: www.team.net/www/morgan
Bricklin: www.bricklin.org