Pittsburgh Gran Prix

To: "Morgans@Autox.Team.Net" <Morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Pittsburgh Gran Prix
From: "Ernest(Chip) Brown" <ebrown@ms.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 08:47:11 -0400
Come all ye Morgan owners/enthusiasts to the Pittsburgh Gran Prix. For
any who are going to be there, whether of the 3W or 4W variety, there is
going to be an informal dinner at some unfortunate local spot. Fred
Sisson has promised not to make a speech, I will bring my wife Yvonne,
who is skilled at dealing with car nuts. I have promised her that she
won't be the only female there, so some of you guys are going to have to
come through here and make sure the distaff Morgan aficionados are well
represented.. If there's a bulletin board at the Sheraton, we'll put
time and place there. Otherwise, we'll work something out. Chip Brown