SunAlliance Rally 2000

To: "morgan net" <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: SunAlliance Rally 2000
From: "Gary Moles" <morgannz@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 1999 20:46:50 +1200
An international classic car rally being held in New Zealand next February -
some may have heard of it. I'm just wondering if any three-wheeler owners
from overseas are likely to be attending? At the moment we have one coming
from UK (with car) in addition to (hopefully) five New Zealand cars. These
will be in addition to all those who need the fourth wheel to balance on
although I've had no indication of how many from the New Zealand fraternity
are attending. Any overseas Morgan owner likely to be attending is welcome
to contact me for details.
I gather the organisers are hoping for a total of 2000 cars.
Best regards to all
Gary