Were the 50's better?

To: "Morgans@Autox. Team. Net" <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Were the 50's better?
From: "Werner Pels" <wpels@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 22:25:28 -0700
My first real car - the one bought with my own money - was a Studebaker
Golden Hawk. No mistaking THAT for anything else! The second was a TC.
Ditto, sort of. The third - when my wife began to have doubts about the
appropriateness of stashing our first infant in the well behind the seat -
was a freewheeling, 2-cycle, 3-cylinder Saab sedan. Definitely ditto. Then
the Morgan, along with a long parade of VW vans. Two months ago we bought a
new Honda Odyssey. No headturner THAT. But I love them all.

Werner

2358 Banbury Pl.
Walnut Creek, CA 94598
(925)939-7612