Re: British Car registery certificates

To: stuross@nac.net
Subject: Re: British Car registery certificates
From: Trmgafun@aol.com
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 1999 19:02:29 EDT
Hi,

Here's the BMIHT page address: http://www.stratford.co.uk/bmiht/

<A HREF="http://www.stratford.co.uk/bmiht/";>Or click here: Heritage Motor
Centre, Shakespeare's Country
</A>

In a message dated 6/13/99 3:32:58 PM EST, stuross@nac.net writes:

<< From:        stuross@nac.net (Stuart J. Ross)
 Sender:        owner-morgans@autox.team.net
 To:    morgans@autox.team.net

 Lately I have seen several cars at British shows with certificates
 of authenticity from a central registery for British cars...serial numbers,
 date of construction, original colors, date shipped etc. I was told to look
 at the autox.team web page for information on
 applying for one, but I couldn't find that info on the web page. Anybody
 have that information?
 The Red Mill Show last week in Clinton NJ was quite niice and today's show
 in Hellertown, PA
 was also a well organized and well attended event. Only one Morgan today, a
 64 dhc. I left mine
 in the garage in favor of the (air conditioned) XKE...sorry folks. But hats
 off to the Keystone
 MG club for a well run event.