Re: CorroDip (Corrosion Dissolver)

To: Trmgafun@aol.com, carfindr@tiac.net
Subject: Re: CorroDip (Corrosion Dissolver)
From: ARoman4047@aol.com
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 1999 21:40:36 EDT
Hi there...
              Weekend update on the Corrodip thread...Backtracked OxySolve
and it's
the same Phosphoric Acid based stuff (scientific term), as Rust-Mort, X-Tend,
Etc.
Liquid Engineering (manufacturer of CorroDip), hasn't responded to my e-mail
yet,
concerning a US distributor...
              Any Australians on the list care to try <www.liquideng.com> and
see if
the product even comes this far north? Or try a local e-mail
<Info@liquideng.com>
              By the way in my search for OxySolve, I ended up at the
"Swedish Brick"
web site for I-Rollers (Volvos for those sans a Cat'lic education), and the
consensus
for rust prevention/treatment was POR-15, with the usual caveats...Expense,
short
shelf life once opened, and difficulty in top-coating...
              CorroDip sounds wonderful...but then again so did engine
rebuild pellets...
Tony in NJ