Fw: 1964 4/4

To: "Morgans" <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: 1964 4/4
From: "Kevin Karp" <kkarp@baristr.reno.nv.us>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 1999 08:26:45 -0700
For those of you interested in my friend's Morgan, which he is interested in
selling, here are some more details:

 1964 Morgan 4/4
 No modifications.
 Left hand drive.
 Engine: Ford Cortina 1600cc.  Approximately 8,000 miles since overhaul.
 Paint: Midnight blue, good to fair condition, but no urgent need to paint.
 No rust, very clean everywhere.
 Everything works.
 Chrome wire wheels.
 New saddle (light tan) interior of high quality vinyl that looks like the
 original leather.
 New carpets.
 Tonneau cover
 Tan "duck" show top, very classy
 Additional black vinyl top
 Perfect side curtains.
 Additional side wind wings
 Fold-down windscreen.
 Nearly new Dunlop tires.
 Nearly new brakes.
 Runs and looks fantastic.
 First purchased by a doctor in France (still has the dealer's plaque under
 the bonnet) in 1964 and subsequently sold to a dancer at the Paris Lido.
She
 then moved to Las Vegas as a dancer and eventually sold the car to a dealer
 in San Diego.  I purchased the car and began the restoration in 1987.  The
 car has been in Reno since 1989.

Anyone who is seriously interested can contact me at
kkarp@baristr.reno.nv.us and I will put you in touch directly.
Kevin in Reno