Re.Re.Fiat engined Morgans.

To: "Morgans@autox.team.net" <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re.Re.Fiat engined Morgans.
From: "Roger/Alison Bennett" <halfacre@freenet.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 1999 16:48:15 +0100
Tim,

Many thanks for the reply. I shall be interested to know how you get on with
the Broquet gadget. I take it that you've seen the write up about additives
in "Miscellany". One of our reasons for going for the modification was that
we are taking the car on MOA next year, and didn't want to carry additives
for 7500 miles of motoring. We've just done about 700miles on unleaded at
the Finistere meeting, and the performance is definitely better, plus there
are no ignition timing problems. We're not going to Goodwood, but will be at
Stirling, so may see you there.

Regards,    Roger Bennett.