July 4th

To: <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: July 4th
From: "Stuart J. Ross" <stuross@nac.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 1999 10:33:11 -0400
For any Morgan folks in the NJ/NY area who won't be going
to MOG 29 in Maryland, we'll try to have an informal picnic
in New Jersey on July 4th at Lewis Morris Park in Long
Valley, NJ starting at noon, weather permitting. A flyer
has been sent out to Three/Four Morgan Group members,
but anyone who is a Morgan owner/enthusiast is welcome.
You can reply to me for more information & directions. Bring whatever
you want to cook plus a dish to share (and your own beverages).
Hope to see some of you there. Those attending MOG 29, enjoy!
Stu Ross ('63 +4)