Farmington car show

To: "Bob Tescione" <Mogman@rpa.net>
Subject: Farmington car show
From: "wms" <wms@vaxxine.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 1999 21:47:17 -0400
  Bob Tescione
   Good morning to all ,
     For those who attended the Farmington show I 'll bet you are doing as
I am . Shaking off a sun burn .
     Bob the people did a great job of gotting us back on the road for home
at the promised time . A lot of work had to be done with the number of
entries at this years gathering .
      It is great to be able to put a few faces to the " e " mail adresses
. The people where great . I know some where concerned that the weather
might turn bad so left early . We stayed the duration and took in a good
dinner before returning to Canada . We took a scenic down and back
,beautiful but a little warm on the way back .
       The couple I went down with took thier newly finished MGB so he
could break the engine in at slower speeds ( good thing with the number of
troopers along the way ) Both of us experiened no problems either way . A
great show , a great day , thanks to those of you in the USA .
        To make things better we each brought home first place  in our
class .
                 Got to go babysitting .   Cheers    Glenn Nigh     Welland
On Can .    #  5112