Re: Yesterday

To: Gerry Willburn <Gerry.Willburn@trw.com>
Subject: Re: Yesterday
From: Ben Palmer <palsy@bellatlantic.net>
Date: Mon, 31 May 1999 22:38:41 -0400
Dear Gerry,

     I believe the Cannonball record from NY top Lalaland is about 27h
33m.  You might beat 24h going west to east because of the tailwind.
If you don't average 120 mph for the first part of the trip, you should
abort it and try again.  What mph does a streamlined stealth Plus 8 or
prepared 4 do?  The PRDA and the black guys in a Caddy did pretty well
too but I think the record-holder had a Ferrari.  You might escape more
tickets in an old Morgan than they would (did).  Truth was stranger than
fiction (the movies).  Sometimes you just have to pull a Ferris Beuhler
and Go For It!  Some TRW bearings might give you the edge you need.  A
round trip in under 60 hours would be great!

Ben Palmer