Re: Fw: Poor quality reproduction parts

To: gregmogdoc@surfnetusa.com
Subject: Re: Fw: Poor quality reproduction parts
From: "Kit Hildreth" <krisbox@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 09:13:56 PST
Hail fellow moggers!
Thanks for pointing that out Greg. I suspect some of these people are
simply taking advantage of a captive audience. It might even explain why
MOGS are merely a presence in SCCA events rather than being competetive.
Ducking for cover, now!
It's probably less relevent for earlier cars, but you know, F.H.
Douglass (Dougies) in Ealing, UK do a flourishing Mail Order business
and I get my parts when I need 'em from him. The average turn-around
time is two-four weeks availability driven and is cheaper than stateside
in my experience(well, cheaper than Bill Fink, anyway!). I don't have
his address right now, but if people are interested, I'll post it
tomorrow.
Kit Hildreth
'77 RHD Plus 8