RE: Morgans on television

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Morgans on television
From: Phil Roettjer <Phil.Roettjer@quantum.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 06:04:42 -0800
I remember that Jean Shepherd had a great TV special on about 9 or 10 years
ago. It was called Wally Hopnuddle's Haven of Bliss and was about a family
preparing to go on their annual summer vacation to Wally Hopnuddle's Haven
of Bliss. I also saw him in person about that time in Colorado Springs where
he put on a live show. He has a great down-home sense of humor. Don't know
what has happened to him since then.

Phil Roettjer
Upton, Ma
1967 +4