stable mates

To: morgans@triumph.cs.utah.edu
Subject: stable mates
From: Jim Walters <bristol@coastnet.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 11:06:48 -0700 (MST)
Thought I might as well jump in and post my list too. They're not exactly in
stables but in barns. Anybody out there have a J40 pedal car front bumper or
Greeves parts? How about Borgward parts?
 1938 Packard Super Eight Touring Sedan
 1940 Packard 180 one off bodied by Lagonda a la LG45 Drophead
 1946 Packard Custom Super Clipper Limousine
 1947 Packard Custom Super Clipper Seven Passenger Sedan
 1948 Austin J 40 pedal car serial # J 187
 1952 Daimler DE 36 Green Goddess Drop Head Coupe ex Lady Eaton
 1959 Borgward Isabella Coupe
 1959 Berkeley Sports SE 492
 1960 Berkeley Foursome
 1966 Valiant convertible
 1968 Morgan 4/4
 1970 MGB roadster
 1971 MGB roadster
 1971 MGB GT
 1971 Greeves Pathfinder
 1972 Toyota Land Cruiser
 1973 Jaguar XJ6 SWB
 1975 Jaguar XJ12 L
 1975 TR6
 1976 TR6
 1976 MGB roadster
 1980 Triumph TR7 roadster
Only six of them are driveable at present, the rest are in various states of
restoration.