Re: Morgan +8

To: Morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Morgan +8
From: jpavone@vanstar.com
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 1998 06:33:06 -0700
I've seen 4/4's and +4's available as basket cases but never a +8. If you
do find a +8 basket case and perform most of the    restoration yourself,
the cost will probably be at least 30K+. However, if you enjoy restoration
work and would like to gradually pay for the car, this is probably a good
way to go.   On the other hand,  It seems that there some good cars out
there selling for less (some much less!) than the amount of money spent to
restore them. I've personally spent more restoring my own car than I'll
probably ever get if I ever decide to sell it...but at least I know it was
restored properly and I was able to make my own choices for exterior color,
interior, options, mod's etc..Hope this helps. Good Luck!

John