Autumn Mog on Speedvision's Wild World of Wheels

To: "'Morgans'" <morgans@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Autumn Mog on Speedvision's Wild World of Wheels
From: "DeLuca, Joseph" <Joseph.DeLuca@wl.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 11:09:00 -0400
I finally got a chance to see the "Wild World of Wheels" on tape and
was amazed at how the deft editing and good voiceover made the
Morgan 3/4 Group's Autumn Mog  seem spectacular.  Of course,
to those of us involved it WAS spectacular, but you wonder how it's
going to come off for TV in front of non-Morgan viewers.

I was agog to see our 10 minutes of fame featured in the same show
with coverage of the Louis Vuitton Concours D'Elegance in NY's
Rockefeller Center (although they also lumped in the history of
Subaru so it doesn't pay to get a swelled head).

Stu Ross, if you're listening today, you did a great job of narration.
Nice touch sporting your "Morgans at the Peak" T-shirt.  Larry Krueger
and Jim Nichol were outstanding too.  Great representatives for Mog
owners everywhere.

I spotted two small glitches in the production.  One was the misspelling
of Stu's name in the subtitles.  The other was the subtitle describing
Jim Nichol's Mog as a "Trike Arrow" (and with the subtitle appearing
under Jim as he wore his "Trike Aero" shirt with the correct spelling!)

Spelling aside it was great coverage.  I'll try to bring the tape to the
next Mog 3/4 gathering for the folks who missed it.

Joe DeLuca
Sparta, NJ
'62 yellow 4/4 competition model
Morgan 3/4 Group