Re: Morgan Sports Car Club (UK)

To: Jeremy Edwards <jeremy@jmemee.demon.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Morgan Sports Car Club (UK)
From: "William G. Lamb, III" <lambroving@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 23:22:27 -0400
Jeremy,

 In a mail I had from Bryan Hollingsworth who works in Ware some
five weeks ago, he mentioned this rumour which was confirmed in
the last "Miscellany", but had no particulars.

 Personally, I can only comment that Christine handled my MSCC
membership, subscription and address changes, and all the booking
for HalMog (which must have been an enormous task) with great
efficiency.

 From observation, there would appear to be a general changing
of the "old guard" in the club which I gather from innuendo may
have something to do with previous financial irregularities.

 At HalMog when I (unfortunately) asked Ian Rymer whether his
predecessor, Tim Ott might be present, he replied, "I doubt very
much he'd dare show his face here."

 Draw your own conclusions, but I too would like to know more.

Willie

William G. Lamb, III
MSCC #9096
1998 NAS Plus 8 Production #1 currently in Trim awaiting it's ECU
(Royal Ivory w/ Deep Red sport seats piped Black and Black
Rivenhood weather equipment, 16" Alloys.)