RE: No Heat

To: "'Morgans'" <morgans@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: No Heat
From: "DeLuca, Joseph" <Joseph.DeLuca@wl.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 10:45:11 -0400
Hello John,

This is a silly question, but it has to be asked:

Did you open up the little spigot on the cylinder head
that lets the coolant into the heater?

Also, was the ambient (outside) temperature below 50F?
The Smiths heater doesn't work very well in cold weather.

Joe DeLuca

Sparta, NJ
'62 yellow 4/4 competition model
3/4 Morgan Group