RE: where to rent a morgan while in the U.K.

To: "'lambroving@worldnet.att.net'" <lambroving@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: RE: where to rent a morgan while in the U.K.
From: Daniel Thompson <dthompson@gbc.ca>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 07:56:56 -0400
Thank you for the informative reply!

Premature is all relative. The key to successful vacation planning is
getting the S.O. (significant other) on your side. Picture this: Honey, I
have some good news and some bad news. The good news is, I booked us
flights for that extended trip touring around England we've always wanted
to do. The bad news is, we'll be travelling in a Morgan!

Actually, my wife likes these types of adventures.

Thanks,

Daniel Thompson