Re: Halda ralley stuff

To: tjsouz@epix.net
Subject: Re: Halda ralley stuff
From: "William C.W. Lamb" <chip@wmsbrg.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 1998 23:30:59 -0400
Len's a good guy and has experience with the computers old and new. He has
outfitted numerous vintage SAABs for rallye for the Vintage SAAB Racing
Group and friends of the community. My friend Tom Cox and late friend Mike
Romanell used him for their repairs (both live(d) in Woodstock/Ellicott
City). Though I don't know him personally, his name comes up in the
Pro-Rally crowd and others.

>I think it was Vern D-J. that found a ralley computer.  At Hershey I
>came across a fellow that sells and repairs Halda, Curta, etc vintage
>ralley stuff.
>He is Len Picton
>9534 Longview Drive
>Ellicott City, MD  21042
>410-461-6927
>
>If this information is a repeat of what's been on the newsgroup, please
>forgive me.
>
>Regards, Tony Souza

Cheers-

William "Chip" Lamb
Williamsburg Virtual News and Information, Ltd.
http://www.wmsbrg.com/
Jaguar and SAAB sites at:
http://www.jag-lovers.org/lumps/chip/
http://users.aol.com/spgone/saab/saabpage.htm