Narrow Body seat issues

To: Morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Narrow Body seat issues
From: jpavone@vanstar.com
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 1998 08:28:22 -0700
My 59' 4/4 has the "narrow" body style. The original seatback is about 41"
at its widest point and has 5 pleats on each side. I recently bought a
replacement seatback from the Morgan Factory. They sent me a seatback which
was about 2" wider than the original and had 6 pleats per side. As a result
of this I cannot fit the top bows and side trim pieces as the seat back
completely fills the space. I've been trying to convince them that this
incorrect but they insist that the one they sent is correct for the narrow
bodied cars.   Has anbody else have this problem?