Bonnet Prop

To: morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Bonnet Prop
From: benh@hwcces.demon.co.uk (Ben Hodgkiss)
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 1998 10:03:38 +0100 (BST)
I am just in the process of fitting twin Weber 40s to my 72 4/4 x-
flow.  I was afraid that the ram pipe from the front venturi might
foul the wing but everything looks pretty good at the moment.  The
only thing I hadn't thought of is that the front carb is now going to
foul the bonnet prop which is hinged to the rear bonnet catch, and
clips down to the front one.  I am going to need to remount it
somewhere on top of the bulkhead. To save me inventing the wheel has
anyone done anything similar?

Ben

Ben Hodgkiss                           email: benh@hwcces.demon.co.uk
Network Manager                        phone: +44 (0)1432 260781
Environment Directorate                fax:   +44 (0)1432 261983
Herefordshire Council