Re: I gotta know

To: "aMORGANS@autox.team.net" <Morgans@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: Re: I gotta know
From: Bob Nogueira <nogera@prodigy.net>
Date: Thu, 01 Oct 98 16:35:55 -0500
-- [ From: Bob Nogueira * EMC.Ver #3.1a ] --

Will;
Sorry your wrong (again) on both counts. Tis a Boston Red Sox cap that sits
on my Plus 4 gearshift lever waiting for me to take her for a  spin!
To me  rooting for the Rangers would be the equivalent of rooting for a
Mutual Fund in which I don't own any shares. The only difference is the
Mutual fund doesn't use tax dollars while the managers preach " Free
Enterprise"

Bob Nogueira

.  " The Texas Rangers , Texas' largest Welfare recipient"
       ( but Ross Perot is trying to take that title from them)