Attention Hobbyists with Webpages!

To: morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Attention Hobbyists with Webpages!
From: "William C.W. Lamb" <chip@wmsbrg.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Sep 1998 13:40:06 -0400
Moggies:

I have recently put Bill Wykeham of Wykehams Morgan Agents in London (the
folks who hire Morgans to those who wish to drive on holiday in style) up
at http://www.wykehams.com. If you have a Morgan page, I'm sure Bill would
appreciate a link; let him know at bill@wykehams.com if you do so and if
you'd like for him to reciprocate. This is to benefit not just Bill but to
make people aware that hiring a Morgan is an option when travelling in
England.

BTW sounds like Dad's +8 will finally be built sometime this month. After 2
visits to the factory he must have scared Chas. into getting the emissions
testing done...seriously though, Charles is quite a nice guy and seems to
have his head a bit more firmly planted on his shoulders than last we met!

Back to resurrecting the old SAABs.

Cheers-

William "Chip" Lamb
Williamsburg Virtual News and Information, Ltd.
http://www.wmsbrg.com/
Jaguar and SAAB sites at:
http://www.jag-lovers.org/lumps/chip/
http://users.aol.com/spgone/saab/saabpage.htm