Differences

To: morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Differences
From: MX2SS@aol.com
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 1998 19:47:52 EDT
I'll add my two cents to this discussion.

Newer Morgans do ride a lot better than older ones.  Why do I think so?  The
under cowl roll bar.  No chassis twisting or cowl shake.   My 1991 4/4 came
with one and the difference is very noticeable.  They were added to enhance
occupant crash protection, but have since become standard on all Morgans. The
new Morgans even have stainless ones.

Also my '91 handles and rides better than my '36 three-wheeler...need I say
more.

Bert Varady
'91 4/4  '35, '36 and '38 SS