Re: mog aesthetics

To: morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: mog aesthetics
From: scott.barrie@CIMtegration.com (Scott Barrie)
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 1998 09:35:25 -0500
Will wrote:

>car from dead on flat front, the headlights are too big.  That's all; just
>that the dang headlights are too big.  If they were, say, one or two inches
>smaller in diameter, I think they'd be more in proportion to the rest of
>the front end.  Now, I realize that headlight diameter was set several
>hundred years ago, and cannot be changed, even by Charles Morgan, but
>that's still my reaction.

I have this to say about that.... :-)

Over the almost 25 years (in a month it'll be official) that I've had my
Morgan, I have, oddly, had far more positive comments about the headlights
than any other aspect of the car. And they've all had to do with how cool
those big 7 inchers (?) look, coming at you down the road... whether
they're on or not.

Cheers

Scott Barrie

'63 Plus 4