Re: Photos on factory tours?

To: <morgans@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Photos on factory tours?
From: "Michael D. Miles, PE" <mdmiles@teleport.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 1998 14:59:25 -0700
I was aware there was some vague policy and local speculation surmised that
perhaps the work environment and shop practices might lead to lawsuits if
the working conditions and the dangerous things that happen were to be
documented or shown to be a risk as a prior condition.  I suppose only
Peter and Charles could really answer the question.

"When looking for the bottleneck, look at the top of the bottle..."

"Entropy Happens!"
Michael D. Miles, PE  Consulting Design Engineer
(503) 292-1234, FAX: (503) 292-1105, email: mdmiles@teleport.com