Re: What Sort of Clutch Problem

To: "ebrown@ms.com" <ebrown@ms.com>,
Subject: Re: What Sort of Clutch Problem
From: Bob Nogueira <nogera@prodigy.net>
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 98 22:15:13 -0500
-- [ From: Bob Nogueira * EMC.Ver #3.1a ] --

Chip, Always start with the easiest fix first.  What is the idle speed of
the engine?  High idle RPM could cause grinding in first and reverse.
Second guess from here is a out of adjustment clutch ( dragging) .  Third
guess ..... you don't want to know !!!

Bob Nogueira