Re: Is anyone there?

To: morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Is anyone there?
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 1998 19:53:02 -0500
At 06:03 PM 2/28/98 -0600, you wrote:

>Is anyone out there?  It's been kind of quiet lately.  I was beginning to
>wonder if the list was still working, I had been dropped or everyone was
>under their car's bonnet?

Steve,

   Can't speak for everyone else, but I've been spending a lot of time
under the bonnet. However, it was the Morgan's, rather the Spits.  I
actually got it on the road, and passed state inspection yesterday!!!!

#1 son got to drive it to school Fri. afternoon.  I think he had a grin
from ear to ear.  Still need some work, especially a paint job.  But
what the heck, it's on the road.

John

              48 TR1800    65 Morgan 4/4 Series V