Re: Newbie Needs Insights and Encouragements

To: jdwelch@datawing.com, morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Newbie Needs Insights and Encouragements
From: FPS3@aol.com
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 1998 12:45:51 EST
JD-

Go for it! You can't loose. You'll have fun, learn a lot (about something...)
and maybe become addicted. You can't have a better mentor than Scott to give
advise & help when needed.  Morgan folks are always willing to help. Parts are
available. The car is so simple that it doesn't require a degree in
engineering to figure things out. It probably won't appreciate much- but
conversly- it won't depreciate much. Keep it for a while and if you decide to
sell it- you'll loose less than you ever will on a new car. Chalk the $$ up to
education.  If you "get into it"- over a period of time the car will become
more and more reliable- providing you use a bit of "zen" whenever you work on
it. Morgans are "the thinking man's car".
You'll either love it or not- but as the old country song goes... "I rather be
sorry for the things that I've done- than for the things that I didn't do..."

Fred Sisson