Morgans

To: morgans@Autox.Team.Net, bob_bopp@classic.msn.com
Subject: Morgans
From: Grywiz@aol.com
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 1997 01:30:34 -0500 (EST)
For your eyes only...........
Pickersliegh, we have a problem.............
Saddam's Republican Guard have captured two of our decoys....the ones cobbed
up for us in haste by Don Simpkins...(Remember what his definition of "haste"
was?!!!)  I've got to hand it to those Yanks, though...they've brought us
through some tough times....
     Well, here's where we sit...aside from the usual military stuff, we've
got two Simpkins prepared cars captured by the other side.   Fortunately,
they are the 4/4 ones with the Ford engines....the +4's are still out there
as bait, or as a fall back for us if we ever should be discovered.
Wish us luck!
PMB