Re: Religious War?...hard evidence in the great debale

To: LanceKL@aol.com, harris_simmons@juno.com
Subject: Re: Religious War?...hard evidence in the great debale
From: PLOP32@aol.com
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 1997 13:56:06 -0500 (EST)
Through all this debate that I have been following regarding the benefits of
3 wheels, 4 wheels, 2 cylinders, 4 cylinders etc. etc. etc., one thing had
not been discussed.; the ratio of the brain cavity to the number of both
cylinders and number of wheels.

Long and exhaustive study has been done by a lot of really bright people (I
forget who right now) who speculate that the size of a mans cranial cavity,
hence his brain varies directly with the number of wheels and number of
cylinders of the vehicle he choses to drive.

Think about it; the logical evolutionary chain is really as follows: 1. 90 cc
single cyliner minibikes, 2. british twin cylinder motorcyles with Lucas
electrics,3.Morgan
matchless or JAP engined 3 wheeler (Tryke)  4. Ford or TR engine 4 wheel 4/4
or +4, and finally 5. a 8 cylinder 4 wheel plus 8.

I offer myself as proof of this theory.  As an owner of first a 65 Triumph
Bonneville, then a 32 JAP engined tryke, and finally a 70 plus 8 I find that
for the last several years I have had a tremendous headache whenever I spend
to much time in the plus 8.  The only cure is to take a long drive in the 3
wheeler.  The pressure in my head immediately is relieved.  The problem is,
after I go more than a couple of miles, I can't remember the way home!