Questionnaire

To: "'Morgans@autox.team.net'" <Morgans@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Questionnaire
From: Richard Ells <richard.ells@anet.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 1997 10:28:03 -0000
For my dissertation in Management at the University of Durham (UK) I am
analysing the current business strategies employed by the Morgan
Motor Company and evaluating them in relation to other possible alternatives.
I have to conduct research into all areas of the company which involves talking
to current Morgan owners.  I would therefore appreciate it if you would take
the time to fill in the questionnaire below and pass it on to any other
fellow Morgan owners that you know.

1.What, in your opinion, makes a Morgan so special?
 (1 paragraph only)

2.Is there anything that you would like to change about the Morgan?
 (The methods of production,after-sale service, waiting list)

3.Do you think that the waiting list deters many potential Morgan owners?
 (The current waiting list is approximately 6 years)

4.Do you believe that the current prices charged for Morgans are correct?
 (Please explain your answer, taking into account your answers to the
above questions)

Please email your answers and any questions to me directly at
P.O.Jensen@durham.ac.uk or your reply will be forwarded to me through
Richard.

I would like to thank you for your time in anticipation of your reply.

Best Regards,

Pia Jensen