Re: Morgan # 3872

To: Grywiz@aol.com
Subject: Re: Morgan # 3872
From: harris_simmons@juno.com (Charles A Harris)
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 1997 00:42:10 -0500
I know that you have probably mentioned this at some time, but I remember
that the Sebring's Bonnets are reversed rolled and were alloy.  The only
ones I have actually seen were one of Lew Spenser's Baby Dolls, Angel
Ward's and a Basket case that Bob Noguria has.  Are you going to compete
with Brave Irene? Good luck we are looking forward to pictures.  Trying
to get all the information can be frustrating.  The 4/4 that I was going
to turn in to a boulevardier ends up being the first production series 3,
so now I am considering restoration to original factory specs instead of
cycle fenders.  That is if I can ever get the starter ever sorted out on
Matilda.  Want to thank everyone for sharing their experiances and
possible fixes, but she is still reluctant to leave the garage without
being coxed by touch down the driveway.  Bump starts are in, electric
starts out.
Chuck Harris