Moggie#3872

To: morgans@Autox.Team.Net, bob_bopp@classic.msn.com
Subject: Moggie#3872
From: Grywiz@aol.com
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 1997 22:53:23 -0400 (EDT)
Hi Guys!
As usual, there are more exciting things in the background than any of us
know...I have already confirmed my Moggie's Sebring Heritage to some degree,
having talked with da Bopper himself, who says that the claims of "long
standing ownership" are overstated...apparently more like two years, and then
on to another kid like himself at the time......I'm getting major remorse
feelings as I talk with him;  not unlike my own after selling a '53 TD and a
'55 TF over the years.....NEVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!
Unfortunately, Moggie's Sebring engine has, not surprisingly, been replaced
by #CT31919E....any info by all you knowledgeable gents?