Re[2]: Paris Race

To: morgans@Autox.Team.Net, ldmcjr@zebra.net,
Subject: Re[2]: Paris Race
From: ebrown@ms.com
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 1997 10:58:21 -0400
     Well now, it depends upon what sort of Morgan driver we have here. If
     he's a "press-on-regardless" type, who knows what that engine had to
     cope with as it pulled that bucket across the steppes. As many of us
     know, Morgans with busted frames, walleyed front suspensions, cracked
     axles, nearly-seized drive trains and rotten to the core are tooling
     around everywhere, robbing their passengers of horsepower as they
     raise the coefficient of friction to impressive levels. Every time I
     go around and tighten things up, I feel my 57 Plus 4 goes 2-3 miles an
     hour faster under the same engine load.

     I don't know, Chuck. I think it was a new engine in an old car.

     Chip Brown