Re: New Morgan options

To: CobMeister@aol.com
Subject: Re: New Morgan options
From: Martin Kurrein <mograces@mkurrein.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 1997 19:37:04 +0000
In message <970122123644_1211310670@emout04.mail.aol.com>,
CobMeister@aol.com writes
>Hey Colin,
>
>Well, you already have the essential item which is a proper name for a Morgan
>owner.
>
>I suggest that you immediately begin growing a properly dashing moustache
>suitable for a Morgan driver.
>
>I presume that you will be motoring in Blighty? If so, the luggage rack is
>not nearly as necessary as it is Stateside since in England it is fairly
>difficult to get more than a day away from home! At least in a Morgan at
>Motorway speeds...

Don't you believe it.

Also remember that we have the whole of Europe in direct connection -
which is bigger that the US - and a common haunt for UK Morganeers.

>I suggest that you opt for several of the MORGAN T-shirts available at the
>factory. Get twice as many as you think you want as your relatives will
>quickly relieve you of several.
>
>You will probably find a leather helmet with goggles essential for wear when
>you are motoring top down out of town and have no fear of being recognized.
>(I am not sure, but I think that there may be a song in there somewhere.)
>
>If you are motoring in Blighty you will doubtless run hood up... therefor:
>door handles will come in handy.

Not many of us run hood up - save when the other half insists and it's
snowing.

--
Martin Kurrein                -      The older I get the faster I was.
mograces@mkurrein.co.uk