Re: Heater for a Morgan

To: NKED65A@prodigy.com ( BOB NOGUEIRA)
Subject: Re: Heater for a Morgan
From: gdm@po.cwru.edu (David McCoy)
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 1996 09:11:42 -0500 (EST)
>-- [ From: Bob Nogueira * EMC.Ver #2.5.1 ] --
>
>Been rather quite o the Morgan List. I figure they must all be locked up
>tight in the garage for winter. In an effort to remedy that situation
>let me pass along some of my experience with my Morgan heater ( before
>John beats me to the punch).

Amaising, only a Texan would be concerned about getting enough heat in a
Mog! My Fug Stirrer works just fine for the passenger side cockpit. As I
have RHD, sitting right on top of the exaust system takes care of me.  Here
in NE Ohio our 4' of snow has gone and it will be mid 40's all week with
drizzle. Feels like the Isles t ome!

Dave McCoy
'66 +4

G. David McCoy, PhD                             phone: (216) 368-5963
Dapartment of Environmental Health Sciences       fax: (216) 368-3194
Case Western Reserve University                  eamil: gdm@po.cwru.edu
School of Medicine
Cleveland, OH 44106