Morgan Video/Christmas Cards

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Morgan Video/Christmas Cards
From: pdburket@intrepid.net (David & Pat)
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 1996 15:16:32 -0500
Hi Morganeers,

I was able to get the  MorganHand Made Video through the Morgan Regalia
Shop.  Either write  or fax Paul Trussler at Morgan Motors.  You probably
can get the Peter Morgan tape as well as the Morgan Experience video from
there as well.  Be sure to ask for the VHS format when ordering.  I think
Europe and the UK use a different format.

Janet Hill does stock Morgan Christmas cards.  The first series was issured
last year and I understand that there will be a new card designed for this
year.  You may fax her your order and charge it to your Visa card.

Morganphile dittos,
David

PS
I don't have her fax number on me at the moment.  Let me know if you would
like to have it.  Hope this doesn't sound too commercial, just trying to
help.