part 2 - 4/4 air filters

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: part 2 - 4/4 air filters
From: jblair@exis.net (John T. Blair)
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 1996 10:32:57 -0400
Sorry guys, I forgot to tell you where they were.  The drawings
can be downloaded using ftp and an anonymous login to:
   ftp.wayward.team.net

On a different subject, I'm working on a totally new look for the
"Morgan Tech" pages.  With the help of Roger Garnett, we are going
to replace the Morgan Marque home page with a new one.  The new
one will contain all the information that the current tech page has.
However, with the last additions I added, Roger felt that it
had become more of a WEB page than simply technical notes.  Will
let you know when it's up and running.

John

     75 Bricklin SV1   77 Spitfire

The one with the most toys, wins!