Trikes

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Trikes
From: "Ron Franklin" <oldhaven@mail.biddeford.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 1996 18:32:04 -0500
Just wanted to send a quick thank you to all who answered my request for
Info on building a three wheeler.  You will probably hear from me
individually for the contact addresses you offered,  and you've given me a
lot to think about in considering a replica versus an original version. I
guess I was a little unclear since I would really like to build my own and
not use a kit. I do want to see what other options are out there, including
an original in need of restoration.  Your replies will be a big help, and
now I at least know where to start.

Regards
Ron Franklin

Bowdoin, Maine, USA