mini-baja

Re: Seat Location

To: <mini-baja@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Seat Location
From: "Ben Nieman" <bdnieman@eng.buffalo.edu>
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 11:16:54 -0500
Bronson

Rule 31.3.1 states, "a minimum of 5 inches of VERTICAL clearance must be
provided from the helmet TOP. . . to the bottom of the roll cage TOP TUBES"

Rule 31.4.2 states, "a head rest of at least 1" thick resilient material
must be mounted behind the driver's head"

There is no requirement as far a distance from the helmet to the firewall /
rear roll hoop.

If there is another rule you are referring to please identify it
specifically.

Ben Nieman
Baja Captain
University at Buffalo