mini-baja

RE: better price for pro-werks steering rack

To: "Perrin, James \(J.M.\)" <jperrin3@ford.com>, mini-baja@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: better price for pro-werks steering rack
From: Brad Jorgenson <bradjorgenson@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 07:48:21 -0800 (PST)
We haven't checked with them this year.  New state
legislation won't let us purchase from out of state
sources...(the joys of internet taxation begin).  We
had Woodhaven rebuild two of our racks last spring.
All new parts with old housings retained.  Total came
to ~$170.  That's too bad if they quit making them.
Does anyone know if the Dan's rack is available in
custom widths?

Brad