mini-baja

2004 Mini Baja West webpage

To: mini-baja@autox.team.net
Subject: 2004 Mini Baja West webpage
From: susantoa@pdx.edu
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 01:51:36 -0800
I've put up some pictures of the day we went scouting around the MX Park for
trails and areas away from the main track to be included in the endurance
final track as well as rock crawl, manuverability, etc...

www.oregonsae.org and then click on 2004 Mini Baja West

or

www.oregonsae.org/2004mbw/index.shtml

Let me know if you have any ideas/suggestions for any more information you'd
like to see on the web.  The list of the hotels and prices will be added in
the next few days.  We've rounded up some great prices for a few fancy hotels.

Thanks,

Andre S