mini-baja

SA to Midwest?

To: <mini-baja@autox.team.net>
Subject: SA to Midwest?
From: "Braam Venter" <BraamV@TechPTA.AC.ZA>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 17:09:49 +0200
Hi

I'm a member of the Pretoria Technikon (South Africa) Mini Baja team.
We won the 2003 race in South Africa. We as a team would like to
participate in the 2004 MIDWEST MINI BAJA competition USA. Can any one
send me info on where we can stay for that time and maybe a few days
earlier than the competition date? We want to register for the event but
we can't do that before we don't know what the costs will be. We are 5
students and 3 teachers who would like to come. We will greatly
appreciate it if there are people or institutions that will help us with
accommodation for that time.

We would like to take this opportunity to increase our engineering
skills and gain more experience in the flied of Mechanical engineering.

Thanks for helping.

Braam Venter
braamv@techpta.ac.za

Technikon Pretoria
This email is sent and received in terms of the
Electronic Communications Policy of Technikon Pretoria.
In line with this policy, this email is private, priviledged and
confidential. The full text of the Electronic Mail Disclaimer
can be seen on the Technikon's web site at
http://www.techpta.ac.za/goto/emaildisclaimer
or obtained by phoning (012) 318-5911
<<<<gwavasig>>>>