mini-baja

Drivetrain Requirements

To: mini-baja@autox.team.net
Subject: Drivetrain Requirements
From: "Kevin Tanner" <tanner_kevin11@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 08:05:40 -0700
We are currently designing a Drivetrain mainly for our MB vehicle, but also
for senior design credit.  We are at the stage in the class where we need to
find our customer requirements.  While we have a good idea of what we want
to see in this, we need feedback from anyone using this "product" as to what
they see is important in a mini-baja drivetrain.

I was hoping that there were a few teams who could tell us what they design
for when they design their drive train.  I am not looking for a particular
design, just a list of what their primary requirements are.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Kevin Tanner
CU - Colorado Springs
Dept. of Mechanical Engineering